Chris Mason wrote: > I currently have a 3750-ME running 12.2(44)SE6 and I am > having some interesting results when trying to use QPPB. > When I send traffic in on this interface it isn't being > marked
Are you certain QPPB is supported in this IOS version on the ME3750? If it's not listed in the command reference my money would be on those commands being unsupported. If all else fails, ask TAC - they're incredibly efficient at pointing out when unsupported features are in use. It might also pay to check the marking of packets at ingress to your next downstream device - I've seen various kinds of weird counter behaviour on the metros - packets being counted pre-QoS-policy in some versions (hence prior to any 'set ip dscp' statements) on egress, egress mls qos counters just not incrementing at all, ACL counters not incrementing when packets are matched. It's possible the packets are being marked as you wish - but I'd still lean toward QPPB being unsupported. I wish Cisco would just disable bloody commands unsupported by each platform. Regards, Brad _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
