I hope this is where I have to post this question at.
I have 2 routers.  r1 is the router connected to the net via an ethernet 
interface, it is performing nat to exit to the world, and r2 is a router behind 
it  and connects wireless users. 
r1 and r2 have a switch between them and few servers and end users are 
connected there.
The ip addresses of the devices on this switch is 192.168.1.0/24.  The ip  
addresses of the wlan customers is from 192.168.2.0/24. 
I have an asterisk Server connected to the switch having ip address 
192.168.1.111. 
Customers are able to connect to the asterisk from the outside network and 
getting sip calls with no problem. Customers from inside the network, coming 
from 192.168.1.0/24 too. 
The problem is with customers connected to the wifi network. Sip is ok, but rtp 
isn't.
Btw, all the customer are natted for getting to the internet.
There is also some traffic coming from the internet natted to the inside ip 
addresses of the servers.
Any Ideas?
Thank You all.










_____________________________________________________________
RadioMoris.Com - 100% Sega Music - http://radiomoris.com/?mo
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to