You'll need to do an HQoS shaper on the inside fastethernet interface in
order to shape remote traffic so that they fall back. You're giving 50
percent priority to a 4.6Mbps link, on a 100Mbps interface or have you
configured the correct bandwidth statement on it. I've found using HQoS
tends to fix things to a point.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com