I was able to start it this way:

autostart=false

##############
# Instance 0 #
##############

[localhost:7200]

 [[7200]]

 image = c7200-adventerprisek9.122-33.SRE2.bin
 ram = 256
 npe = npe-400
 idlepc = 0x624fa21c
 mmap = false

 [[Router R1]]
  model = 7200
  console = 2001


Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Shahid Shafi
Sent: terça-feira, 18 de Janeiro de 2011 00:47
To: Cisco certification; GroupstudyCCIE R/S; Cisco-nsp
Subject: [c-nsp] 12.2.33.SRE Train and Dynamips

Is anyone able to run 12.2.33 SRE train with Dynamips? I am trying to run it
on NPE-G2 and NPE-400 with no luck. My routers keep crashing without any
rhyme or reason. I also tried to decompress the image and bumped up the
memory to 1 Gig but still no success. Please let me know if you are able to
make it work and share your Dynamips settings.

thanks in advance,
Shahid
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to