> My employer is in the process of doing a review of our current "standard
> deployment" hardware we use for parts of our network.  At present we have
> gone from 3750Gs to 3750Xs, but we are in the middle of a budget crunch
and
> are re-evaluating.  Our typical deployment ranges from 12 to 140 ports or
so
> (so we use stackables).

<snip list of requirements>

Although overkill for the < 48 port range, you might also look at the 4500
series switches - they are surprisingly affordable when compared to the 3750
range for gigabit and PoE applications and cover almost all of your other
requirements (ERSPAN is one thing not available).

B.