Tom,
N2232 + UCS 6100 for C-Series connectivity and in-band management via UCSM is
not supported today, and wouldn't work even if you tried.

Yes, all the hardware is capable. It's just a matter of brining that capability
into the UCSM software.  Ping your Cisco SE for details ;)

-Brad Hedlund
http://bradhedlund.com