Someone with experience how to configure HSRP with Statefull NAT using the application redundancy of the IOS XE? I want to have static NAT using the HSRP groups for clients and SNAT. (I want to achieve this as in normal IOS - http://blog.ipexpert.com/2009/04/27/high-availability-nat-with-hsrp/ High Availability NAT with HSRP)
The configuration that I have on the 1st ASR. The configuration is similar on the second ASR redundancy mode none application redundancy group 1 name NAT-HSRPIN preempt control GigabitEthernet0/0/3.203 protocol 1 data GigabitEthernet0/0/3.203 protocol 1 timers hellotime 4 holdtime 6 interface GigabitEthernet0/0/3.203 encapsulation dot1Q 203 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0 no ip redirects ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly standby delay minimum 30 reload 60 standby 1 ip 10.10.10.254 standby 1 priority 110 standby 1 preempt standby 1 name NAT-HSRPIN standby 1 track 1 decrement 20 redundancy rii 40 redundancy group 1 ip 10.10.10.254 exclusive decrement 20 ip nat inside source static 10.10.10.20 91.220.139.49 redundancy 1 mapping-id 1 extendable _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
