I have not run across the commands "network-clock-XXXXX" on a 2600. I want to clock off this T-1 (clock source line):
! interface ATM0/0 description Circuit ID# no ip address ip route-cache flow no atm ilmi-keepalive ! interface ATM0/0.32 point-to-point description T1 ATM to JID Core ip address x.x.x.x/30 ip access-group 100 out ip mroute-cache pvc 1/32 cbr 1536 encapsulation aal5snap Is this the correct config: ? network-clock-participate wic 0 network-clock-participate aim 0 network-clock-select 1 T1 0/0 Do I still set timing here (ie clock source line) ? controller T1 0/0 mode atm aim 0 framing esf linecode b8zs IOS is 122-8.T10 on a 2620 XM. There is only one T-1 on the router, atm0/0. Thanks, -- James H. Edwards Network Systems Administrator Judicial Information Division [email protected] James H. Edwards Network Systems Administrator Judicial Information Division [email protected] _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
