Hi Omar,

   Ciscoworks LMS 4.0 has gone pretty extensive changes in the UI / UX space.
it's also very competitively priced respect to the other mgmt solutions out
there.  You can take the eval version it for a spin and see if it's something
you want to roll out.

http://www.cisco.com/go/lms

https://cisco.mediuscorp.com/market/networkers/homeWork.se.work

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/install/guide/prep.html#wp1316880