And if you're trying over mgmt0 that you specify the management vrf.

Tim

At 01:57 PM 6/12/2011, Chris Evans pronounced:

Make sure that your source ping IP is the same as the tftp source IP?
On Jun 12, 2011 4:33 PM, "Renelson Panosky" <panocisc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to upgrade the IOS in a new Nexus 7000 that i am working on. I
> keep getting this crazy error: TFTP get operation failed:connection timed
> out.
>
> I can ping my TFTP server from the switch and i can ping the switch so i
> know i have two way communication. Have Anyone of you guys ran into this
> situation or any other machine?

Tim Stevenson, tstev...@cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759