No negociation = Packet Loss issues I am surprise to see the VM community don't interested in improving ESX quality
I don't have this LACP issue with ESX on UCS because Fabric Interconnect are LACP only ;) On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Lars Christensen <[email protected]>wrote: > Hi Manu > > LACP as we know it is not supported (no negotiation is happening), but > I would suggest taking a look at http://kb.VMware.com/kb/1004048 for > configuration examples. > > Regards, > Lars L. Christensen > CCIE #20292 & VCP #82320 > > Sendt fra min iPhone > > Den 20/06/2011 kl. 22.42 skrev Manu Chao <[email protected]>: > > > I would like to design VSS LACP based MECs with ESX hosts. > > > > Does VMware ESX support LACP? > > > > Do we need Nexus 1000 for ESX LACP support? > > > > R/ > > Manu > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
