Yeah my bad. I do mean policing, NOT shaping of course.

On 29.07.2011 20:21, Mack McBride wrote:
2960s only shape on queues, not on policy maps.
Policy maps are policing not shaping.
They also do not provide reliable counters as noted by the responder.

Mack

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Andriy Bilous
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 10:09 AM
To: Nikolay Shopik
Cc: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] service-policy on 2960 doesn't shape

'show policy-map interface' just doesn't work on 3560/3750/2960

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12.2_55_se/configuration/guide/swqos.html
(at the very end of the document)

Note Do not use the show policy-map interface privileged EXEC command
to display classification information for incoming traffic. The
control-plane and interface keywords are not supported, and the
statistics shown in the display should be ignored.

And before you try and bind permit ip any any to class-map and police
that - be advised access-list won't show any hits either. You have to
test your config by other means.