Yes.  Depending on ios version and feature set.
On Aug 29, 2011 5:50 PM, "Joseph Mays" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a cisco 2600 set up at a customer site with 2 ethernet lan
> interfaces. The wan connection is two t1's bonded with multilink ppp.
>
> I need to run one lan for them off the primary interface that will do DHCP

> and nat for computers on the local lan, and have the second lan interface
> have real, network accessible IP's. Is this possible, and still have the
it
> be possible to log into the router via the wan interface from outside for
> remote configuration? I assume it can be done, but have to admit I've
never
> seen it done.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to