Thanks for the info!

Jose

On 10/1/2011 6:07 PM, Tóth András wrote:
Hi Jose,

The 57000 is shared between IPv4 and IPv6.

Best regards,
Andras

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Lobo<loboti...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hey everyone.  We're looking at the 4948E as a possible replacement for our
aging 3550-12Ts and we were wondering if anyone has any information with
regards to the maximum number of ipv6 routes that it will be able to hold.
  The only information I've found is that the device has 57,000 routes
maximum but it doesn't say if that number also applies for ipv6.  Based on
other platforms, I'm thinking that maybe it will be half of that?

Thanks for any info you guys can provide.

Jose