I have a WS-C3560G-24TS-S running 15.0(1)SE2. I have a simple port mirror setup to mirror traffic from gi0/1 to gi0/2:

monitor session 1 source interface Gi0/1
monitor session 1 destination interface Gi0/2

Over the course of last couple months, the monitor session stops working. If I remove the above commands and reenter them with a new session number, the mirror comes back up. This has happened about a dozen times so far. Is there a known bug in the code? Could the equipment that is plugged into gi0/2 cause problems and break the monitor session? Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks,

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.