On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Covalciuc Piotr wrote:

We have the following problem with IPSec Site-to-Site VPN between Cisco ASA.
The VPN establishes (IKE and IPSec phases are passed), but on my end I have
only TX traffic, no RX.

Who controls the other end? So you're sending traffic via the VPN, but not receiving any?

And this problem is only with specific subnet: when we add another subnet
in VPN config, it works.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "add another subnet"?

Do you know what else we have to check?

Probably the config at the other end...the one that's receiving your traffic but not sending any back.