That's correct. ME3800X/ME3600X will support SPAN/RSPAN in 15.3(1)S, Q4CY12.
-Waris -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Andrew K. Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 11:56 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Port mirror on a Service Instance I know on the ME3600 SPAN is not working, I asked cisco about it and they said its in the road map to get it enabled, I imagine its the same for the ME3800. I've been told SPAN/RSPAN is in the works for 15.2(5)S, not committed for 4th quater of 2012 (along with EVC Push/Translate, this can't come fast enough). On 4/13/2012 2:43 PM, Judith Sanders wrote: > I have a 3800ME with the following configuration below: I am trying to set up Port Mirror from gig0/13 to gig0/3- I type in commands and they take, yet nothing shows up when I do a sh monitor session 1--Would it be because of the Service Instance or what? > > Here is what I type for the monitor session- (config)#monitor session > 1 source interface gig0/13 both (config)#monitor session 1 destination > interface gig0/3 > > interface GigabitEthernet0/1 > description "CV11920 Uplink To 2924" > switchport trunk allowed vlan none > switchport mode trunk > mtu 1600 > service instance 113 ethernet > encapsulation dot1q 113 > xconnect 192.168.204.x 10113 encapsulation mpls ! > service instance 200 ethernet > encapsulation dot1q 200 > rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric > bridge-domain 200 > ! > service instance 513 ethernet > encapsulation dot1q 513 > xconnect 192.168.204.x 10513 encapsulation mpls ! > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/2 > description "CV13668 Okeene wireless Backhaul" > switchport trunk allowed vlan none > switchport mode trunk > mtu 1600 > service instance 208 ethernet > encapsulation dot1q 208 > rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric > bridge-domain 208 > ! > service instance 474 ethernet > encapsulation dot1q 474 > xconnect 192.168.204.x 10474 encapsulation mpls ! > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/3 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/4 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/5 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/6 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/7 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/8 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/9 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/10 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/11 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/12 > ! > interface GigabitEthernet0/13 > description "CV11777 Mpeg 4 Multicast" > switchport trunk allowed vlan none > switchport mode trunk > service instance 54 ethernet > encapsulation dot1q 54 > rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric > bridge-domain 54 > ! > > > > Thanks, > Judith Sanders > Pioneer Telephone > Inside Plant Networking Services > [email protected] > "Our lives change when our habits change." > Matthew Kelly > > > > > > *************************** > This email message and any files transmitted with it are intended > solely for the use of the individual or entity for whom it is > addressed. It may contain confidential and privileged information. If > you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and > destroy all paper and electronic copies of this message and its > contents. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of > this email or any file attachments is strictly prohibited. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
