I attached one of the e-mails I found in the spam folder with full headers.
I see:
> Received: from puck.nether.net (unknown [IPv6:2001:418:3f4::5])
but:
laptop ~ # dig -x 2001:418:3f4::5 +short
puck.nether.net.
laptop ~ # dig AAAA puck.nether.net +short
2001:418:3f4::5
Anyway I don't have any problem anymore, I received no more than 10
e-emails from the list in the spam folder because of the dns.
Niccolò
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: [email protected]
X-policyd-weight: using cached result; rate:hard: -7.6
X-Unknown-Client: Junk
Received: from puck.nether.net (unknown [IPv6:2001:418:3f4::5])
by mail.linuxsystems.it (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 1923014F30
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 10 May 2012 15:16:23 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from puck.nether.net (puck.nether.net [204.42.254.5])
by puck.nether.net (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id q4AD9CAn023146;
Thu, 10 May 2012 09:13:09 -0400
Received: from owa.swan.sk (owa.swan.sk [217.75.72.124])
by puck.nether.net (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id q4ACu93f017270
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128 verify=FAIL)
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 10 May 2012 08:56:10 -0400
Received: from vitkovskynb (10.1.41.209) by SH01.swan.local (10.1.44.13) with
Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id 14.1.355.2;
Thu, 10 May 2012 14:59:50 +0200
From: adam vitkovsky <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:59:50 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0
Thread-Index: Ac0urMUxdvluMYB+SoiD1F22H4MBsQ==
Content-Language: sk
X-Greylist: Sender IP whitelisted, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.2.6
(puck.nether.net [127.0.0.1]); Thu, 10 May 2012 09:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
X-Greylist: IP, sender and recipient auto-whitelisted, not delayed by
milter-greylist-4.2.6 (puck.nether.net [204.42.254.5]);
Thu, 10 May 2012 08:56:11 -0400 (EDT)
X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.14
X-Topics:
Subject: [c-nsp] best for IPTV: pure L3 multicast,
Draft Rosen MVPN or MLDP based MVPN?
X-BeenThere: [email protected]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.14
Precedence: list
List-Id: "list for people using cisco in a NSP \(Network service provider\)
environment" <cisco-nsp.puck.nether.net>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://puck.nether.net/mailman/options/cisco-nsp>,
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp>
List-Post: <mailto:[email protected]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email protected]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp>,
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=subscribe>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Errors-To: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.3 required=5.0 tests=RDNS_NONE autolearn=no
version=3.3.1
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.1 (2010-03-16) on mail.linuxsystems.it
X-Virus-Scanned: clamav-milter 0.97.3 at mail.linuxsystems.it
X-Virus-Status: Clean
Hi,
I'd like to ask what are your operational experiences with Cisco's MLDP
based MVPNs -is it worth implementing or do you know of any hidden
drawbacks?
Or should we better stick with the L3 m-cast + the MoFRR for resiliency
I'm asking because I'd love to have all services under the mpls umbrella
though not for all costs
thx
adam
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/