They should behave like ships in the night but I can't think of any smart way of how to interwork gre and mpls-te other than via non-labeled interfaces Oh and don't forget the "mpls traffic-eng multicast-intact" :)
adam -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Peter Rathlev Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:15 PM To: cisco-nsp Subject: [c-nsp] Rosen mVPN and NG-nVPN together? We're currently using Rosen mVPN in a pure C6k/Sup720 network and are happy about it. We might end up in a situation where we need to introduce e.g. Juniper equipment and are wondering if Rosen mVPN and NG-mVPN can coexist. Having the two multicast domains interface with each other via non-MPLS interfaces in a couple of places should work as far as I can tell, but it would potentially introduce scalability problems. Is there some smart way of making Rosen mVPN and NG-mVPN coexist? My google-fu doesn't turn up anything, but I'm not sure what to look for. -- Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
