Hello,

I would like to use the 'test' feature of radius-server in order that the router can detect dead servers faster. I've got the following line:

radius-server host x.x.x.13 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 timeout 5 test username servercheck idle-time 1 key XXXXXXXXXX

The 'servercheck' name has to be in the router's local user database, but by doing so, this user can then be used to log into the router. I'd rather not allow this if possible and would like to know if anyone can tell me how I might set this user name up to not be useful for anything else other than this test argument?

Mike-