My inside local and inside global are unique addresses so the extendable keyword doesn't seem to be the solution. It is the port that the router is complaining about. Looks like it does not want to use the same port again even if it is associated with a separate IP address.
-----Original Message----- From: M.Ahsan Khan [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: dinsdag 4 september 2012 13:25 To: 'Nasir Shaikh'; [email protected] Subject: RE: [c-nsp] NAT issue on ASR1K add extendable keyword for each command. ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.7.42 1720 interface Loopback12 1720 extendable Regards, M. Ahsan Khan. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nasir Shaikh Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 3:48 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] NAT issue on ASR1K Hi, I recently replaced a 7206vxr NPE-G2 with an ASR1K and copied the configuration. The 7206 had the following NAT config for my callmanager to communicate with a VoIP provider's call controllers that I couldn't paste on the ASR: ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.7.42 1720 interface Loopback12 1720 ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.7.42 4001 interface Loopback12 4001 ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.7.43 1720 interface Loopback13 1720 ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.7.43 4001 interface Loopback13 4001 When I try to paste this config on my new ASR1K running asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.04.02.S.151-3.S2.bin, I can configure the first two lines which NAT the x.x.7.42 IP on ports 1720 and 4001 to the loopback 12's address but for the next two lines I get the following message: "%Port 1720 is being used by system" "%Port 4001 is being used by system" | can't get my VoIP to work without this NAT. Any ideas? Kind regards Nasir Shaikh _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
