On 10/17/12 1:59 AM, Olivier CALVANO wrote:
Hi

thanks for your answer but no change.

I see a possible problems in boot message:

System Bootstrap, Version 8.1(3)

Testing lower main memory - data equals address
Testing lower main memory - checkerboard
Testing lower main memory - inverse checkerboard
Clearing lower 16K memory for cache initialization
Clearing bss
Clearing autoboot state machine

Reading monitor variables from NVRAM
Warning: Rommon NVRAM area is corrupted. Initialize the area to default values

NVRam corrupted ?

Have you changed the coin cell that provides power to the nvram that is on the Sup720? I believe its a BR1225, but I could be wrong.

Our Sup720-3bxl would lose its config settings on every power down - replaced that battery and all went fine.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org