Ah, Nevermind. I found it. You configure a route policy that matches on "if rib-has-route" and you specify the next-hop you're looking for. In my case, that will work just fine.
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM, John Neiberger <[email protected]> wrote: > I've noticed that in IOS XR, if you have default-information originate > configured in ISIS, it will behave similar to "default-information > originate always" in OSPF. It will advertise a default whether or not it > has learned one from an external source. I thought this was a bug, but now > I'm starting to wonder if this is expected behavior. > > I also see that a route policy could be added to conditionally advertise a > default. If ISIS in XR always originates a default when that command is > configured, what would a route policy look like that would only allow a > default to be advertised if it was learned via eBGP? I'd swear I've done > something similar in IOS before, but it's been a while. > > Any thoughts? > > Thanks, > John > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
