Thanks Oliver. I will login and download it. -Lee
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) < [email protected]> wrote: > > Lee, > > >I was wondering if anyone has seen this and if it is caused by a bug or a > >security hole. OSPF process is in an endless loop of errors that I was > >only > >able to fix with a reboot. I could not restart the OSPF process as it > >would > >just hang for 60 seconds and then give up. This problem takes the CPU to > >100% when this OSPF problem happens and for whatever reason, happened on > >two routers at the same time. I did some searching but was never able to > >find an actual answer as to the cause. What I find odd is that two routers > >would end up with the same problem at the same exact time if it is a bug > >and if it is a security hole, that I was not able to find the details on > >it. > > > >RP/0/9/CPU0:Jan 15 19:27:40.781 : ospf[1009]: %ROUTING-OSPF-3-INTERNALERR > >: > >Internal error, path id out of range > > you're hitting a known issue CSCtn00523 (details on CCO), there is an OSPF > Umbrella SMU avaliable for download on CCO, which fixes this an other OSPF > issues in 4.0.1 (CSCts31308). > > oli > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
