On 26/03/13 23:56, Jared Mauch wrote:

On Mar 26, 2013, at 7:46 PM, Tammy A Wisdom <tammy-li...@wiztech.biz>
wrote:

Yea I don't recall if we did that or not. We changed to juniper
afterwards :)

I've tried for years to get Cisco to run RANCID against their
equipment in the lab before they ship software.  They have been
uninterested.  I've tried with many business units, including ARF as
well.

We're talking about a company that shipped an IOS version (SXH3 IIRC) that crashed EVERY SINGLE TIME you did:

scp admin@router:startup-config localfile

EVERY TIME!

If they can't test that before shipping, then expecting them to run Rancid against it is like expecting a lower primate to fly the space shuttle...