On 27/03/13 11:42, Jiri Prochazka wrote:
Sam,

NDE yielding is not something I would like to use at this stage, because
I'm not able to get atleast to the same exporting capabilities as with
the old Sup720.

I tried to limit CPU usage for NDE to 20%, which had an effect of
droping majority of flows.

As soon as I limit usage to 70% (both Sup and linecards), no flows are
dropped, but the box is still dying.

If it wasn't so irritating/tragic, this would be hilarious. People have repeatedly said "sup2T has operationally useful netflow" and yet it turns out to be *less* capable than sup720.

Hopefully this is crappy software or bugs, rather than architectural.

I would jump on Cisco, *hard*, about this. They've sang the netflow benefits of sup2T from the rooftops.