Hi,

We got a ASA5585-X SSP20 with a site to site IPSEC VPN between two of our POPs.
Both firewalls are with identical hardware and software versions (8.4(5)), the
VPN is configured with P1: IKEv1 AES/SHA and P2: ESP AES/SHA w/ Tunnel mode.

We had issues when the IPSEC VPN stops passing traffic until we manually clear
the phase 1 and phase 2 SAs (doesn't happen in a regular interval - once every
few weeks)
We already had multiple TAC cases but they were unable to resolve this.

I was wondering if anyone had good experience with this platform and IPSEC VPN,
and if so what was the software version on the box.

Regards,
Dima