Hi, you might consider using "mls qos protocol arp".
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/white_paper_c11_553261.html regards, Gabor On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:41 AM, David Freedman <[email protected]> wrote: > Greetings all, > > When "ip arp inspection limit rate" on an untrusted (inspected) port on > the 6500 platform is exceeded, does the port have to be errdisabled to > give protection? if it isn't, can't the box just drop the ARP frame and > not inspect it to save processing? or is errdisabling the only alternative > it has to stop things? > > I'd be interested to know, as I'd like to turn this off, I'd rather stop > listening to ARP than drop the port. > > Thanks in advance for anybody who knows or can link to good documentation > on the subject, I can't find any. > > Dave. > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
