So everyone waits and nobody reports a bug for the first 6 months? 

I summarily reject your irrational fears of "new" software. Software is 
imperfect in all cases.

I have specific defects that are keeping me from 4.3.1, these also exist in 
4.2.3. Are you hitting the same bugs? I don't know. 

But rejecting something with loads of bug fixes and architecture changes to fix 
the whole every smu is a reload one because of a calendar without defects is 
irrational and illogical. 

Jared Mauch

On May 23, 2013, at 7:35 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2013, Jared Mauch wrote:
> 
>> If 4.3.1 is too new to run why did they release it? I Love SE logic at times.
>> 
>> Sounds like he just said Cisco will deliberately ship defective software. I 
>> would seek a new SE.
> 
> Why would you want to replace an honest SE?
> 
> "Everybody" knows you wait at least 6 month after major release if you want 
> stable software.
> 
> -- 
> Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to