Hello,

I have been trying to set up multilink ppp and am having some trouble. Perhaps my conceptual thinking is wrong, but what I (think) I want is for my access server, a 7201, to have some number of T1 links to remote end users. I wish for these remote users to authenticate with chap and for 7201 to pull their credentials as well as configuration information out of radius. I have the unit doing this already just fine for PPPoE but for some unknown reason it seems the 7201 never attempts to authenticate these ppp users coming over T1. I've looked at numerous cisco config guides as well as as a few different results from google but nothing seems to help. I was wondering if anyone has a config snippet or anything that works in their environment that they would like to share?

Thanks.

Mike-
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to