A little word of advice for those that use BGP: Don't use 15.1(1)SY and
15.1(1)SY1.
They have a nasty little BGP bug that can create black holes or loops
for random prefixes due to stale RIB entries of withdrawals that are not
processed correctly (CSCuh43027).
Some withdrawn prefixes are being removed from the BGP table, but not from the
RIB!
It's very hard to debug and even notice as it usually only affects a couple
thousand prefixes, but it's
annoying.
A lot of 15.1, 15.2. and 15.3 trains have the same issues, so be careful also
on the 7600 "S" train.
It is fixed in 15.1(2)SY and 15.2(4)S4 only.
So if you want to use 15.1 on Sup720/Sup2T, use 15.1(2)SY.

Regards,
Chris