Le 11 nov. 2013 à 04:22, Randy <randy_94...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> what happens if you do this -
>

> a transfer from host A(fra) to host B(ham) and another transfer at the same
> time from host D(ham) to host C(fra)? Do still avg at 90M for each transfer
> or do both drop to the 40M avg? If you pull off 90M it would eliminate the
> link. If not; since you have enabled high performance options, tcp
> timestamping used to calculate RTT perceives congenstion(with the increase of
> traffic across link) and initiates slowstart.

Hello,

Funny you mention this :

a- first, we start transfer from A (FRA) to B (HAM), we achieve BW close to 90
mbits/s,

b- second, we start transfer from B to A (while first transfer is running) and
BW for first transfer collapses.

> if what you are seeing only applies for simultanours transfers:
>
> A To B and B to A, It would seem to imply A and B are the bottlenecks.

Hello, seems very unlikely to me :

- At location A, we have a Brocade CER-RT acting as a PE delivering Layer 2
service to the customer.

Customer server is directly connected using a GigE port.

- At location B, we have some kind of Alcatel CPE provided by LL provider.

Customer server is directly connected using a FE port.

Thanks.