Hi,

I am adding some routers running ISO XR to my network. For the most part things are straight forward and I quite like RPL.

In IOS BGP I would apply per neighbor BGP as-path and prefix filters and a global route-map, something like

neighbor x.x.x.x filter-list x in
neighbor x.x.x.x prefix-list cust-a in
neighbor x.x.x.x route-map all-custs in

Now with IOS XR it seems the only filtering that can be applied is a single route-policy. So I am thinking that I will be needing a parent rpl policy per neighbour for the as-path and prefix filtering (as these differ per neighbor) and a common child policy for everything else... am I on the right track?

Cheers

Ivan