I'm not sure what model switch it's connected to but some of my coworker's recently opened a case with Citrix because the Netscaler was rebooting and the port channel wouldn't come back up after the reboot. I believe one of the interfaces would flap if I remember correctly. It's been sent to Citrix's escalation team but so far they've said that there's no fix. On Jan 5, 2014 11:43 PM, "Chris Stand" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is any one using Netscalers with Cisco switches ? > Having any problems with port channels ? > Trunked or access switch ports ? > > If they are working for you just fine I'd like to know that too. > I am most interested in 5500s with 10.x code. > > Thank you, > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
