On 13/01/2014 21:03, Gert Doering wrote:
Hi,
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 02:59:31PM -0500, Chuck Church wrote:
Is there a bug that is setting the Ethernet broadcast bit accidentally
internally?
Well, I had the assumption that it could be flooded packets due to
missing MAC table entries, but since I've seen the same IP address
logged both as source and destination, I'm fairly sure there is no
flooding going on...
Unless there's some sort of loop, MAC flapping or similar, and these are
punting for learning/logging reasons? Does "log-input" work on that ACL?
You're absolutely right that an SVI access-group should not hit L2
transit traffic on these devices by "design", AFAICT. So it's either a
bug, or something odd happening with the traffic - I wonder if there's a
way to get the L2 header, or do an ELAM-equivalent on 2960?
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/