From: cisco-nsp [mailto:cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
khagendra dhakal
Sent: Wednesday, 30 April 2014 1:51 PM
To: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] cisco ISR 881

Hi All,

I have 2 Cisco 881 router, IOS software  C880 Software
(C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)  in my lab.

I have 1 ra vpn, 2 ipsec  vpn and 1 ipsec with gretunnel, eigrp route, and
route redistribution  NAT and  around 100 acl  configured on it. and i am
trying to simulate maximum internet traffic  In Mbps that i can achive with
this router ( trying to download file located in  host connected to one of the
router, assuming  i am downloading file from internet),until now i am able to
get upto 50Mbps max.

I went through cisco white paper and  some people view, i am kind of confused.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11158641/only-30mbs-throughput-cisco881

https://supportforums.cisco.com/sites/default/files/legacy/4/9/0/125094-white_paper_c11_595485.pdf

I think i should have download speed upto 100Mbps. really appreciate your
prompt help.

Regards
khagu