Hi.

I have a layer 2 network integrated with an ASR 9006. To pass the services, I have created a Bridge group with bridge domains per vlan like this:

l2vpn
 pw-class PW-TMP
  encapsulation mpls
  !
 !
 pw-class MP-L2VPN
  encapsulation mpls
   transport-mode vlan passthrough
  !
 !
 pw-class ethl2vpn
  encapsulation mpls
   protocol ldp
   transport-mode ethernet
  !
 !
 pw-class vlanl2vpn
  encapsulation mpls
   transport-mode vlan
  !
 !
*bridge group vpls**
** ! **
** bridge group BG_MST_EJE**
**  bridge-domain BD_MST-VLAN-7**
****interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/2.7 *
*   interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/3.7**
   vfi PruebaPseudowire**
**    neighbor 10.248.10.5 pw-id 229**
**    !*

I transport in layer 2 that vlan 7 between those interfaces giga so that it can have a redundancy.

In that Pseodowire I transport that service through my mpls core to other ASR 9006, where I bridge a similar configuration to go to other layer 2 network.
*
**NOW:*
I want to make a QnQ with those vlans, *so that I can use only one pseudowire* to transport 100 or 1000 vlans encapsulated with one tag re-written with a push options in the bridge domain. The problem is that I don't know how to associate that "tag re-written" to a unique pseudowire.

May anybody give me a hand?

Thanks a lot.
--


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to