Hi I´ve been always been a Stager´s fan https://trac.uninett.no/stager/ (free)
saludos Javier On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:59 PM, Eric Van Tol <[email protected]> wrote: > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Gert Doering [mailto:[email protected]] > > Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 2:15 PM > > To: Eric Van Tol > > Cc: [email protected] > > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Netflow analysis tools? > > > > Hi, > > > > On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:30:03AM -0400, Eric Van Tol wrote: > > > Solarwinds has no plans on supporting IPv6 or MPLS - IPv6 has been a > > > feature request for more at least 3 years on their support forum > > > > This would be an absolute killer for me. > > > > (Even if I were not running an IPv6 network today, chances are *quite* > > high > > that you need it in the next years, and a company that is so obviously > > behind > > the times is not someone I'd trust) > > Let me clarify: I have no solid evidence that they do not plan to support > IPv6 for NTA. Their other products are IPv6-compatible, it's just that the > Netflow module cannot parse IPv6 addresses in the PDUs. Why this is still > the case in 2014, I am not sure. I can only assume that they do not plan > on introducing this feature anytime soon, as they have historically been > driven by their enterprise customers, which don't give a damn about IPv6, > unfortunately. :-/ > > -evt > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
