Hi,
First, thanks for all the great input on analyzers and their strong and weak
points.  It looks like from the comments I’m going to give nfsen a shot.
        My followup question concerns selection of interfaces and the direction
to monitor.  While googling I find that almost all examples I find are sampling
in the input direction only.  Also most of the examples out there seem to be
quite simple and involve one interface or a few.  In the case where  you might
have many interfaces geographically diverse facing transit providers and you
might have non symmetric routing is there some sort of science to what you
monitor and in what direction?  Is there an advantage to monitoring input flows
only and if so what do you do to measure output?  Any pointers on interface
selection and configuration would be most appreciated.  I’ve been googling but
haven’t found much more than sampling on single or a few interfaces in one
direction.

Thanks
Scott