Hi Mike,
> Hi, > > I am planning a small network consisting of an ASR1000 (terminating > ip subscribers / pppoe) with a TenG uplink to an ME3600x. This switch > connects to two other locations, with ME3600x's, like so: > > Bnvl (Te0/1) ---- (Te0/3) Ukih (Te0/2) --- (Te0/1) wlts > | > ASR1k (Te0/1/0) > > > I want to carry both IP and ethernet (pppoe of my subscribers, as well > as private vlan for customers, etc) traffic both and I'm having a hard > time figuring out what a basic config would look like. Is there a > gentle/easy mpls introduction text anywhere or sample configs for > ME3600/ASR1000 that I could look at and play with in my lab to learn this? > > Any pointers would be appreciated. Take a look at Jeremy's "Creating MPLS VPN": http://packetlife.net/blog/2011/may/16/creating-mpls-vpn/ For Layer 2 VPNs (ATOM), you just xconnect them to another loopback. Regards, Lukas _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
