What config you guys looking for . So we can post config required.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike <[email protected]>
Sender: "cisco-nsp" <[email protected]>Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 
10:13:13 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASR 1002-X as LNS

On 06/04/2014 09:12 AM, James Bensley wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm expecting some 1002-X's to tun up soon for deployment as LNS's.
>
> Does anyone have a working config they could send me (off list, minus
> sensitive details etc) so I have a base to work from?
>
> I'm new to both IOS XE and ASR's and whilst I have used ASRs with XE
> and all seems well so far, it would be very handy to have a basic
> config for an LNS to work from in case there is any major difference
> from the more traditional 7200 series LNS we're all used to using :)
>


I second that - if anyone would post on the list it would be a great help.

Thanks.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to