Have you tried ciscolive.com? I popped "IOS-XR" into the search and it came back with a bunch of sessions that might be helpful.

-dan

Dan Brisson
Network Engineer
University of Vermont
(Ph) 802.656.8111
dbris...@uvm.edu

On 12/16/14, 10:49 AM, Scott Granados wrote:
Good morning,

I have recently been exposed to some of the ASR hardware for the first time and
while I’m well versed in standard IOS I haven’t done much work with XR.  Can
anyone suggest a good pointer for getting up to speed.  I’m most specifically
interested in the new policy construction and building policies for BGP routing
control.  I googled for an IOS to IOS-XR translator as possibly a starting
point and there seemed to be some internal resources but nothing public facing.
 Any such package exist to do conversions and give me a starting point?  Any
help would be most appreciated.  I’ve found some documents on the new policy
structure but nothing that doesn’t assume I already have a baseline in XR.  Any
pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Scott