Hi Brian, please see inline below:

At 09:06 AM 2/3/2015  Tuesday, Brian Christopher Raaen quipped:
I was doing some research and found the Nexus listed a limit of 23 entries
for PBR.

This is a limit on number of PBR route-map sequences. Each sequence can have a match statement pointing to an ACL of arbitrary size.

 I have some situations that require source based routing for more
than that many pairings(more like 200-300).

This limitation would essentially restrict you to 23 unique sets of next-hops (ie, each sequence can set 1 or more next-hops) for each set of match criteria (ACL).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tim

  Does this mean I will need to
look for a solution other than a Nexus 7k or am I misunderstanding what
this limit means?

The datasheet I found it here
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/verified_scalability/b_Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX-OS_Verified_Scalability_Guide.html#reference_DF4FD746AB1145838991CE0BDE9DE621

--
Brian Christopher Raaen
Network Architect

Tim Stevenson, tstev...@cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Engineer, Technical Marketing
Data Center Switching
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
+1(408)526-6759