From: cisco-nsp [mailto:cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
harbor235
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:45 PM
To: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] outdoor rating

Anybody have experience with network devices in covered areas not directly
exposed to the elements but exposed to external temperature variations?

Do I need an enclosure or is there exterior models that cam withstand the
elements?
 Google-fu revealed Cisco 3010.

Mike
This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of
the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained within. If you have received this message
in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply and immediately delete
all copies of the message.