Find below a very handy guide for the CSR1Kv and OTV: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Hybrid_Cloud/DRaaS/CSR/CSR/CSR5.html
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Mohammad Khalil <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi > I have simulated this on gns3 > http://eng-mssk.blogspot.com/2015/09/otv-example.html?m=1 > > It might give you a hint > > BR, > Mohammad > > > Sent from Samsung Mobile > > > -------- Original message -------- > From: Steve Mikulasik <[email protected]> > Date:24/09/2015 20:45 (GMT+02:00) > To: Luis Anzola <[email protected]> > Cc: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] CSRv & VXLAN > > Yeah after some further reading I think you are right. I'll extend the > question to include OTV on the CSRv platform. Any experiences would be > greatly appreciated. > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Luis Anzola [mailto:[email protected] <[email protected]>] > Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:22 AM > To: Steve Mikulasik <[email protected]> > Cc: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] CSRv & VXLAN > > I would look at OTV instead. It's a technology developed specifically for > DCI implementations and brings very important benefits with it. > > Luis > > Sent from my iPhone > > > On Sep 24, 2015, at 12:56 PM, Steve Mikulasik <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > > Anyone have any experience with VXLAN on the CSRv? I need to span L2 > traffic across hosted datacetners (can't use a physical device unless it > installs on x86 hardware) and was wondering if this is the way to go on > this platform. > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
