Hi Alex, on the 9k you can check out shared policy instance for this. " Using SPI, a single instance of qos policy can be shared across multiple subinterfaces, allowing for aggregate shaping of the subinterfaces to one rate. All of the subinterfaces that share the instance of a QoS policy must belong to the same physical interface. The number of subinterfaces sharing the QoS policy instance can range from 2 to the maximum number of subinterfaces on the port."
So you can have a 2G shared policy and single subinterface policies like this service-policy output customerlimit shared-policy-instance interfacelimit Brian > -----Original Message----- > From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of > Alex william > Sent: lunedì 5 ottobre 2015 08:04 > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] QOS on ASR9K > > Hello, > > I have a physical interface of 10G with several subinterfaces. I want to add a > QoS limiting the bandwidth of each subinterface. > > My need are: > The physical interface has a bandwidth of 2Gbps. I have a total 12 > subinterfaces, 6 subinterfaces should be limited to 200Mbps each, 5 should be > limited to 100Mbps, And the last one should be limited 300Mbps. In case of > saturation, each subinterface should allow management IP with highest > priority. > > I tried the following configuration: > > Classes to match each vlan: > class-map match-any vlan10 > match vlan 10 > end-class-map > class-map match-any vlan11 > match vlan 11 > end-class-map > class-map match-any vlan12 > match vlan 12 > end-class-map > > A grand parent policy map of 2Gbps: > policy-map QoS-2Gbps > class class-default > shape average 2Gbps > service-policy parent > > The parent policy: > policy-map parent > class vlan10 > service-policy child > shape average 200Mbps > > The child policy: > Policy-map child > Class Mgmt > Priority level 1 > > Class class-default > > I added the grand parent policy to the interface in output direction. But > traffic > is matching only class-default. When I checked, the match vlan only works in > ingress traffic and I want to limit only egress traffic. > > I tried a different approach by creating a parent QoS of 200Mbps, 100Mbps > and 300Mbps and added it to each subinterface but I am limited to only 8 > queues ID so am being able to apply it only to 2 subinterface. > > The router is an ASR9K, with low-lined 10Gbps card and IOS version: 4.2.1 > > Can someone help please? > > Regards, > Alex > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
