> On Nov 19, 2015, at 7:14 PM, CiscoNSP List <cisconsp_l...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Thanks for clarifying Quinn - So on a pair of 3Ks, a "typical" VPC setup
> would be 2 x 10Gb links + "a" link(i.e. Management ports) for the keepalives?
>
> And on a pair of 9Ks, 2 x 40Gb links, plus management port link?
>
> Cheers

Correct.  Note that the management port does not have to be the one used as the
peer-keepalive.  You could just as easily use another copper or fiber port
configured with a /31 or similar, if you really wanted to use the management
port for your OOB network only (or whatever other design criteria you may have).

We use the management port for some of these deployments from a certain legacy
acquisition, while others in another part of our network use a dedicated link
due to fiber being more readily available to connect between cabinets.