I also noticed that going through the proxies makes things worse - weird, have to sniff it one day. Btw ever since the ftp access to cisco ios file went away, what are you doing to get the ios image files in "mass" way?
The only thing I figured out is to use Firefox cliget plug-in for the Cisco portal, which generates nice curl cli commands that I can then use to download all those files directly from the internal FTP server. Still, I have to do it one by one. -pavel On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Nick Cutting <[email protected]> wrote: > This happens to me on chrome - but not firefox > > -----Original Message----- > From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of > Mark Tinka > Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:22 AM > To: Pavel Skovajsa <[email protected]>; Harry Hambi - Atos < > [email protected]> > Cc: cisco-nsp NSP <[email protected]> > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASR Firmware 15.5(3)S4a > > > > On 26/Oct/16 12:42, Pavel Skovajsa wrote: > > > On a similar topic of the software download portal. Does it happen to > > you that when you navigate those software download selections nothing > > happens after you click on them? > > I drives me mad sometimes as it comes and goes. > > It takes a while, but it loads, eventually. > > Mark. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/ > mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
