Hey guys,

troubleshooting routing issues on paths external to our network that lead to
blackholing of specific 5-tuple combinations here, very likely due to
ECMP/Bundling issues (we are link is up/up and used for load-balancing, but
cannot actually transmit or receive traffic, therefor dropping those packets on
the floor).

Now, this happened a few times over the years, and I am wondering if you guys
have any suggestions or tools that you use in those cases, other than
tcpdump'ing at both ends, generating thousands of 5-tuple combinations and then
analyzing them in wireshark.

Also, after obtaining a list of affected and unaffected 5-tuples, any
particular easy way to find out how this is getting hashed, so that we could
find the likely number of bundle members (this could be very useful multiple
interconnection and parties are involved).

Thanks,
Lukas