David Wilkinson wrote on 08/08/2018 19:43:
The MPLS interfaces are on SVIs

That's probably your problem then. We've seen 15.5 causing catastrophic asic misprogramming events, assert failures and arbitrary traffic blackholing when configured with MPLS on SVIs. We tried several versions of 15.5 up to and including 15.5(3)S6, but couldn't find anything that worked properly.

Do you know if moving them from SVIs to sub-interfaces would a be less buggy configuation?

no idea tbh. You may be better off using physical interfaces for mpls, as it's a less complex configuration for the me3600 nile asics to handle.

Nick